Questions:
1. Critical thinking to me is when someone is able to overthink and deeply think through a situation. Such as not just deciding what shirt to wear, but deciding the color, and style, and to see if it looks right, and if people are going to like it.
2. A situation where I have used critical thinking was when I needed to tell my mother about my first speeding ticket. I had to stop and debate what time was the best time to tell her. How I was going to start the conversation, and what exactly I was going to say to her.
3. I don't use critical thinking when I am doing my day to day business, because I usually have it planned out and it is usually a routine.
I am studying Nursing. That is a subject that constantly needs critical thinking. I am always going to be over analyzing and needing to think things through. I am constantly going to be taking new classes that are going to be furthering my knowledge and if I want to be able to put it to work, I will have to constantly be thinking and learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment